It's time to celebrate the most misunderstood sign of the zodiac! Happy birthday to the down-to-earth maidens and witty gentlemen born between August 23rd and September 22nd, better known as Virgos! Like their Mercury-ruled counterparts, Geminis, if you ask ten different people to describe a Virgo they have in common, you will get ten different answers. Why are Virgos so complicated? Why are Virgos nervous, nitpicky, and helpful? What is the secret behind Virgo and Pisces compatibility or Virgo and Aquarius compatibility? What does the future hold for Virgos, including Leo Virgo Cusps and Virgo Libra Cusps? Let's find out!
What is Very Virgo?
People born under the zodiac sign Virgo are more than just a Nervous Nelly, Prude Mary, or Fix-It Felix. Beneath Virgo's reserved surface is a candid healer who is highly selective in protecting their sensitive spirit.
- As the Virgin/Maiden: Virgos quietly observe their surroundings and only share themselves when they feel comfortable. This combined with refreshing honesty, a doe-eyed innocence, and seemingly effortless evolution, makes people feel protective or suspicious of them.
- As an Earth Sign: Virgo's cultivating and rebuilding skills are amplified. They are also reliable, responsible masters of manifestation with gifts to create or destroy. Think Te Fiti from Moana.
- As a Mutable Sign: Because Mutable signs are adaptable, Virgo is an expert at placing themselves in someone else's shoes to offer the best support.
- As ruled by Mercury: Sharing this planet with Gemini makes Virgos thorough and witty wordsmiths, but their minds are also hyperactive. On a good day, they're full of unique ideas; on a bad day, they're anxiety-ridden and paranoid.
- In Association to the 6th House: Virgo's need to be of service is expanded toward health and wellness as they are talented caretakers and advisors.
Am I Virgo Compatible?
See what trait Virgo and you share, plus a song lyric that describes your relationship.
- Virgo and Pisces Aries Cusp: Honest worries. "Patience."
- Virgo and Aries: Savior complex. "I can be your hero, baby."
- Virgo and Aries Taurus Cusp: Levelheaded. "What about love?"
- Virgo and Taurus: Comfortable standards. "Let's fall in love."
- Virgo and Taurus Gemini Cusp: Communicated Sensibility. "Can we talk?"
- Virgo and Gemini: Lively mindset. "That's my best friend."
- Virgo and Gemini Cancer Cusp: Gentle Understanding. "Let me love you."
- Virgo and Cancer: Nurturing fears. "I'll be there."
- Virgo and Cancer Leo Cusp: Pupil mentality. "Teach me how to love."
- Virgo and Leo: Fascinating interest. "Can't take my eyes off of you."
- Virgo and Leo Virgo Cusp: Attentive concerns. "Don't worry, be happy."
- Virgo and Virgo: Gifts/quirks. "Timing is everything?"
- Virgo and Virgo Libra Cusp: Idealistic pressures. "No mistakes, no pressure."
- Virgo and Libra: Romantic fellowship. "It takes two."
- Virgo and Libra Scorpio Cusp: Passionate progression and intuition. "Let's give them something to talk about."
- Virgo and Scorpio: Intensely reserved allure. "I can read your mind, babe."
- Virgo and Scorpio Sagittarius Cusp: Influential appreciation. "Live your life."
- Virgo and Sagittarius: Enthusiastic wisdom. "These are the days when anything goes."
- Virgo and Sagittarius Capricorn Cusp: Value-based approach. "Be encouraged no matter what's going on."
- Virgo and Capricorn: Ethical dependability. "Count on me."
- Virgo and Capricorn Aquarius Cusp: Authentic business-savvy. "Taking care of business."
- Virgo and Aquarius: Open-minded conversation. "I get by with a little help from my friends."
- Virgo and Aquarius Pisces Cusp: Unpredictable imagination. "Imagine me."
- Virgo and Pisces: Relentless hope. "Anything your heart desires will come to you."
Now that you know about Virgo's personality and how all signs are Virgo compatible, check out Virgo's horoscope for the year.
- August 2022: Abundance is coming your way. Stand firm to attract what is meant for you.
- September 2022: You are born to stand out and, therefore, untouchable this month.
- October 2022: You are looking at life, yourself, and your surroundings in a whole new light. The change that happens this month is very necessary.
- November 2022: An unexpected blessing will present itself, and the best part is you didn't even know it was an option! Doors are opening for you; walk through them.
- December 2022: You realize you have everything you wanted though it appears to be different than you thought.
- January 2023: You will be inspired to work hard and generate all-encompassing wealth and growth while beating the odds. Go get 'em!
- February 2023: You will be surrounded by the right energies so you can lead yourself to your dreams and show others how to do the same.
- March 2023: You will feel strong, powerful, and more confident than ever!
- April 2023: Your beauty, internal and external, shine brighter than the sun this month.
- May 2023: Don't shortchange yourself or overindulge. Finding a happy medium this month will serve you well.
- June 2023: Crowds will be mesmerized by you. Give the people what they want but remember to stay true to who you are so you don't lose yourself.
- July 2023: Intuition overload! Observe the energy around you and decide who/what is best for you.
- August 2023: Don't put so much pressure on yourself about your responsibilities that you neglect yourself. As they said in Pretty Woman: take care of you.
Get a Birth Chart Astrology Reading
I hope this article gave you some insight into the depths of a Virgo's personality and how to make a relationship work with a Virgo. Do you better understand Virgo and Pisces compatibility or Virgo and Aquarius compatibility? Are you excited about the Virgo horoscope predictions for the year? I'd love to hear about how this Virgo article resonated with you, so let me know in the comment section below! If you have more questions about Virgo influence in your birth chart or need insight into a Virgo you know, contact my fellow Psychic Astrologers' or me here on PathForward.
Share Your Thoughts
Drop a line, share your insight, and keep the convo going! Sign in or create an account to leave a comment on this content and more.
No comments yet. Be the first!