What Does An Exclusive Relationship Mean?
Women generally take the stance that exclusivity and commitment are the same. Most women theorize that once you've told someone you want to date them exclusively, you are committed to only them. You've made a commitment to be faithful and put energy in only that relationship.
What's the Issue? Many Men Have a Different Take on This.
How to Find You If You're in a Committed or Exclusive Relationship
What is a Committed Relationship?
How to Talk About Exclusivity vs. Commitment with Your Partner
• IMPORTANT! Do NOT have the exclusive relationship talk over text! Texting is a sure way to misread and miscommunicate thoughts.
• Talk to your partner face-to-face in a comfortable and private setting.
• Determine what you need out of the exclusive relationship talk and practice your thoughts out loud.
• Don’t go in guns blazing! Stay positive and remember that no matter what, your worthy of a mutually satisfying relationship.
• Be honest with your partner and with yourself. Life’s too short to hold back your true feelings.
Learn More About Your Relationship by Talking with a Psychic
Are you still feeling uncertain? We’re here to help! A reading with a love Psychic can provide you clarity, insight, and an intuitive look into your partner’s perspective. Our Psychics can help you prepare for your exclusive relationship talk and offer next steps for moving forward.
Share Your Thoughts
Drop a line, share your insight, and keep the convo going! Sign in or create an account to leave a comment on this content and more.
No comments yet. Be the first!