Are you worthy of love? Short answer = YES!
Everyone is worthy of love. It is a birthright. The mere fact you exist is a testament to being one of the Divine's loving creations. You were made with love, so YES, you are worthy of it.
An even better question is: do you feel loved and lovable? And are you willing, ready, and able to be in and sustain a loving relationship with yourself that then manifests into healthy relationships with others? Are you going to agree to receive just as much love (and potentially even more love) than you give out? For many, it can be difficult to answer these questions with a definitive "Yes." You might be one of these people. And that's okay. In fact, that's exactly what we're here for today!
Below are 11 powerful positive affirmations to help you awaken to the lovable nature you possess.
1. (Breathe in and out and then say the following) With each breath, I am becoming more aware of how loveable I am.
2. I love and honor myself exactly as I am.
3. I am willing, ready, and able to love and be loved.
4. I am worthy of healthy, loving relationships right NOW and from here on out.
5. I forgive myself for all the times I dismissed and diminished my lovability. I now step fully into the state of complete, unconditional love with myself.
6. I affirm I don't need to earn love, but instead, it is my birthright and freely offered.
7. I fully accept love -guilt-free- at this moment.
8. All of me matters and is blessed by love now!
9. I affirm to my inner child that they have all they need/want to know in every fiber of their being that they are loved and loveable.
10. I give myself permission to now catch myself doing RIGHT and loving every fiber of my being perfectly.
11. I agree to find magical news of loving myself every day. And so it is.
Say, sing, or write the affirmations above at any time you feel. Many people like to do so at the beginning of the day and the end of the day. Let your intuition be a guiding light for when it is optimum for you to express these affirmations. Be creative and come up with new ones that are all your very own.
Remember, the most important relationship you will ever have is with yourself, so love yourself perfectly as best you can. And if you ever need a friendly reminder, we're here for you 24/7.